Tuesday 2 September 2008

Phone


Our elder girl is into talking on the phone now. She'll ask either my mum or our helper to call me and chat with me. Last night is the ulitmate one cos in order to stay on line she even sang to me every song she knows. And we literally go singing over the phone. She even called her mei-mei to the phone and ask her to call mummi, she then ask to speak to her dearest daddy. This made so happy that she kept laughing and screaming.

She has progressed from asking me to "see" over the phone whichever she is watching to communicating over the phone. Hey, i have another gal to chit chat with.

Being a working mum, it's good to keep in touch with our girls. But i do not intend to teach our girls how to dial my number anytime soon. If not i am probably be getting countless calls.

No comments: