Saturday 18 October 2008

Mummy tries to bake

Kelyn & Brandon are coming to our place to celebrate their birthdays. Instead of getting a cake for them, i wanted to try baking cuppies for them.

Hubby is telling me that I should not try on someone's birthday celebration, what if it doesn't turn out right? I was thinking the worst case scenario would be to rush out to get a cake.

Anyhow, i tried and with some help whipping out the icing. The cuppies turn out okie. They tasted nice and more importantly the cuppies are especially made for my dear cousins and they are happy!
While Nicole is busy entertaining our guests, Natalie help me to put on the rainbow rice and flower. She is good at it. I shall bake more often with my girls.


Pictures courtesy of Kelyn's blog

1 comment:

Engrish Ah Lian said...

Muahahaha... after 3rd Nov, you can proudly tell ur hubby, that you can even decorate nice cuppies! Way to go girl!