Sunday 24 May 2009

Life Goes On! Some inner thoughts!


Well this is my 2 daughter's post and while I have lots to things to complain about at work ...... I decided to let it be and lifes goes on. End day they are the ones that really matters ...... the ones I need to protect and care for.

Some old photos of them. Not forgetting also the "BIG BABY" getting bigger each day ........ or should I also say lazier each day.

This is her right for now ...... but then if kids have their right due to their ignorance, the "BIG BABY" has hers due to carrying No.3 then where is mine? Father's day round the corner, a lesser celebrated day ...... but is it due for some rethinking, rebranding or even revamping as Fathers nowadays no longer are the MCPs of the past. I wonder sometimes ..... but it doesnt really matter just as birthday celebration dun really matter to me. What I need is the luxury to catch time as it passes by rather than chasing after it endlessly.

1 comment:

The Shoe Bunny said...

YEAH like the other day, I was all "I'm eighteen? WTH I THOUGHT I WAS STILL 16 OR SOMETHING? 18 IS SO OLD" It was a shot out of the blue thing. And I thought, I'm so old already and I haven't really accomplished much in my life. Don't want to chase after time anymore.

Mavis