Monday 26 April 2010

My holiday is over!


Our dear helper, Li Hong went on a one month home leave. And I was given the opportunity to to stay at home to take care of the kids with the help of my mum. This is an hard to get opportunity, as I have tried applying to be a housewife but rejected uptem times by their Daddy.


I will not say this whole month has been a holiday for me. I find it more challenging and demanding, and tiring than work. At times, the kids can get onto my nerves and it didn't help that the weather had been so humid and warm. Having said these, I had a great time bonding with all three of them. I am so proud that Nathan react only to my voice and can't wait to lean over to me when I stretch my hand to carry him. I am so happy that the breakfast that I specially prepare for my girls are devoured by them in seconds. Now, they look for me for their basic needs.


Their Daddy declared "Yo! your holiday is over!" even before Li Hong step out of the custom area at the airport. Maybe to their Daddy, I have not done a good job. He even told his brother that I can't make it as a housewife. Anyway I have a great time and this time spent at home is priceless.

No comments: