Saturday 12 June 2010

Lost Times and Cherished Moments

Went to fetch Nicole from her Ballet Class on Wednesday. While going home, I carried her down the stairs. Only to invite the comment from her mum, she can walk so why carry her.

My response and thoughts are simple. While I still can carry her, I would want to. To cherish the every moment I have with the child cos when she grows up, I would either be too old or she too heavy for me to do so.

Simple moments and simple things often go unnoticed and only to be remembered and yearned for when its too late. Today is my wife's birthday ... Hapi Birthday to Mummy Lynn.

Moments to cherish today and memories to remember in time to come. Little Nathan growing up, 9 kg alreadi as per Mummy's estimate. Another moment to remember cos when he is like Natalie at 27 kg, carrying him would definitely be a problem.

Hahaha .... Natalie is still running a fever, Nicole is throwing tantrums and Nathan is sleeping. While I am writing this, Mummy Lynn is correcting my language. Hmm, a moment captured in time.

No comments: