Wednesday 10 October 2012

My Little Pony - A Wedding in Canterlot

Many years back, when I was just a little girl, I loved playing with My Little Pony. I had a couple of ponies and even collected their stickers. Many of the toys that I grow up, like Strawberry Shortcake, Smurf are still available today. Though the toys are revamp and look so much better.

Fast forward to today, my girls love My Little Pony as well. They are saving up to buy the wedding castle and all ponies involved in the wedding. Nicole already has quite a collection of ponies and carriages. Natalie loves to watch the My Little Pony show on you-tube and sings all the song in the show.

Yesterday, Nicole showed me a picture of Prince Charming and Princess Cadance. It is so lovely that I have to share with everyone.



No comments: