Thursday 29 May 2008

It has been a while ...

Long long time since i touch this blog. A long time in fact. I almost forgotten the userid and password. This has been called a lousy blog by one of the girls yi-yi. I wanted to delete it, however simply can't bear to do so.

Both the girls have change quite a fair bit. Nicole can now blabble quite well and starting school this September. Natalie has grown so much taller and heavier. I have problem carrying her nowadays.

Looking back, Nicole has changed so much. Once called a boy by many, has become a little cutie with a very sweet smile. We have celebrated her 2nd Birthday at Aloha Loyang. We managed to get a chalet and a big one no less. Everything went well. And most importantly both my girls love it. Hmmm let me see if i still remember how to upload the pictures. ... Don't think so. Hence shall wait for my super duper duh, if he happen to chance on this blog if he is no wawa-ing.

Would my next update be after Nicole's 3rd Birthday. Heh Heh Heh ...

No comments: