Monday 25 August 2008

Mummi I luff you

That's what Natalie told me as I was changing her. We just reached my mum's home and she can't wait to change her school uniform. And I am so happy!!!

After spending some individual time with Nicole, we decide to fetch Natalie from school and bring her to imm for ice cream. But when we were there, she decided that's she still prefer a soda to ice cream. Hence her chocolate ice cream went to her gong-gong instead.

She is happy to see daddy and mummi waiting for her in school. She even shouted to her teacher "see see it's daddy and mummi! see see!" when she saw us waiting at the gate. Her teacher has to pull her back to class. She is definitely getting more talkative these days, she talks about any and every thing. She even created her own chocolate song which she sang on our way home. "Chocolate, chocolate, wee wee wah" ...

No comments: