Monday 15 June 2009

Checkup Day for "BIG BABY"! So is it A Girl OR Boy ?!?

Its been a long time.

Its checkup day for BIG BABY once again.
Didnt really notice in the past but Doc Tan seems to tok more and have a greater sense of humour. Maybe it bcos BIG BABY has always been plaguing him with stupid questions.

Anyway no weight gain. But baby is ok.
Interesting day in the sense I was expecting to see my 2 princesses today but .... lets not dwell on this. Contentious issues always exists and inconsistencies prevail in our lives anyway. Life goes on.

Gender of the baby made known to us alreadi. But its gonna to be a secret for now.
While many have their own expectations, somehow i have my own hunch.
End day, it just feels good to have it confirmed.
I prayed for a healthy baby and smooth delivery when I was at Thailand.
Anyone reading this and wanting to know, come Dec 15th, you will.

1 comment:

惠儀 said...

CONGRATs.... haha Auntie Claudia told me already!!! lolx =D