Sunday 21 June 2009

Its Father's Day

Well .... its fathers' day. Not that I am really into it but I guess it is to gather. To recount that I have a family now where 2 kids look up to me to solve their problem .... was told to enjoy it while it lasts. To enjoy the fact that they fight over me ..... makes me feel wanted now that my wife is pre-occupied with her pregancy.

It just leads me to think of how much the 2 gals of grown so lets flashback for 2 years.



Even as 2 years ago, Natalie has already begun her role as the tormentor of Nicole. hahahahahaha! But then even as early as 2 years ago .. Nicole has already embarked on her .... cutie pie role.



And Natalie .... the big sister role has already stepped in as she shows her non-chalant attitude in whatever she does. Confident. Strong willed. Focused.

No comments: