Friday 25 September 2009

Little one and his Daddy

Hmmm little one is getting more active these days and loves to play with his Daddy. Just before I can sleep he will try to engage his Daddy by giving me a big kick so that his Daddy notice and start talking to him.

Yesterday, Daddy is asking him which name he prefer and ask him to kick if he like the name. He likes Lucas, Ethan and Nathan. He responded to all the 3 names. Daddy is especially proud when little one respond to Lucas. I am not sure why Lucas, which I do not really fancy. We shall test again ...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i personally support ethan! come on baby ethan kick your mummy more when the name comes (:

House of Chow said...

Thank you yee yee. Personally i prefer Ethan too!

Engrish Ah Lian said...

Nathan lah, then u can change ur nick to "House of Triple N"! Woah, sound like superheros!

KelynAdams said...

Nathan will be my pick! though many will pronouce wrongly. Ethan is getting WAY TOO common these days! everyone who has baby after 2002 use ethan this name! BELIEVE ME I WORK WITH KIDS AT THESE AGES!!!! hahahahhahahaha!!! Lucas will be my second pick. Lucas is ALWAYS handsome! and i know my nephew is too!

KelynAdams said...

maybe daddy have "guy crush" on some LUCAS out there. mummy lynn have to beware leh ~