Thursday 10 September 2009

My little bump

I am at my 26 weeks and my little bump is getting more prominent, so much so that people on the train start noticing that I am preggy and offer me seat. I am thankful for those who offer their seats to me. I have a amazing effect on people, usually those on the Priority seat. They usually "fall" asleep the moment i step onto the train. Very seldom would an youngster offer their seats. But yesterday, there is a family with 2 young girls, the girls offer their seats to me. And their parent apolgise that they did not do so earlier. It shows how good the upbringing the girls have.

I have put on a fair bit of weight which make walking and standing a chore. I can't shop as much as I do. Thinking that with the arrival of baby, there is going to be mininal chance that I can go shopping lugging the 3 kids and now I can't shop as much now makes me so sad. Hmmm there goes my shopping days.

I am diagnose with gestational diabetes. For this pregnancy, I always have craving for sweet stuff esp macarons. May be I have a macaron too many and now I can't have any. With mooncake festival round the corner, I would have no choice to give up on my fave mooncakes. Do not tell me about the less sugar version, I would rather go without it.

Daddy has been trying to do the name test on little baby. But he does not respond to any of the names as yet. So we have not decided on his name. I am hoping that he will respond to the name i chose.

1 comment:

The Shoe Bunny said...

Is it permanent?? Just heard from Claudia yesterday! ):