Monday 2 November 2009

34 weeks soon

Another day to 34 weeks! Lately I have not been sleeping well as little Nathan is has been doing his stretching exercise in the wee hours of the night. When I toss to find a more comfortable position, he do likewise. May be because Daddy has been playing too much Mafia War to talk to him and little Nathan is protesting.

I have been losing weights ever since I am dignosed with gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM), but at least little Nathan is growing well. He is about 2kg at 31 weeks. Diet wise, I am grown to be more relax because I am hungry all the time. I really do not want Little Nathan to lose weight.

I was at The Line to celebrate Brandon's birthday the other day, I simply can't resist the desserts. In the end, I had a teeny weeny piece of tart and a marshmallow made especially for me by Natalie. For the whole evening, she is asking me to share her marshmallows and I keep telling her to go ahead and eat on her own. when she see that I did not share with her, she asked my mum to bring her to the foundue fountain and made 1 especially for me. How can I reject her? It is the best marshmallow that I have ever tasted. My blood glucose went up to 9.9 that night when it should not exceed 6.7.

My nesting instinct is kicking in and I want to see that everything is spick and span before Little Nathan arrives. That's a really big challenge as I hardly have any energy after work and weekends are devoted to my girls.

No comments: