Monday 15 November 2010

More shopping with my girls

After I brought Nicole for her review at KKH, the girls and I went shopping. At first, I was thinking of bringing them to Ikea after shopping at United Square. I told then we are on a mission to get 3 pairs of shoes and clothes. Natalie insisted she do not need another pair of shoes while Nicole loves to have more shoes.

I was wondering what to have for lunch and have no idea where to get rice and soup for them, when Natalie pointed out to me - Aijisen on the 2nd floor. She knows we can get rice and miso soup there.

We only managed to get a pair of shoes for Nicole as well as some clothes. And by the time, we got our toys from Toy 'R' Us, the girls are so tired that they decided to move Ikea to another day. They just can't wait to go home to playing with their new ice cream toys and also to give Nathan his present.

No comments: